Monday, April 16, 2018

French Provincial Armiore, Dresser, Nightstand Set.....



New client contacted us, picked these out of our inventory.
The french armiore, dresser, and nightstands set.
I didn't have the dresser or nightstands set listed 
yet.  She resides in Austin, Tx and couldn't
make it out to view what I didn't have listed.
I took some pictures of what she described to me that she 
was searching for.
She for sure wanted this armiore.
I had two and both have sold already.


Here is the nightstands.


Then the dresser.


We stripped everything down.










After I primed everything, she picked the color butter cream.
It's a restoration hardware paint. 



She wanted a distressed edges look with 
dark bronze hardware.










My smooth flat finish is really outstanding.





















She loved everything!  It looks amazing
doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment