Sunday, January 7, 2018

French Linen Dresser & Armiore...


New client contacted me on Facebook last 
June 2017.  She followed me for awhile
after that waiting for the right pieces I had
coming in.  As I get inventory in often.
Sometimes I have time to list and sometimes I don't.
I got this french set in made by Link Taylor
It was a dresser, chest, and nightstand set.
The nightstand set sold as is, and I still have the chest.
She wanted only the dresser. (that picture is far below scroll down)
Then I  got these french armories in made by 
white fine furniture.  She immediately
contacted me and said she wanted one.
She resides in Belton, Tx and asked if we could deliver there.
I said of course, I have clients in Austin
and it would be $125 to deliver to her area.
Here it is below. 



She had first wanted a off white in 
sherwin williams alabastera, then sage color,
then black, and finally she decided on 
annie sloan french linen.  Which I told her was 
a very beautiful color.
One of my clients had picked that color
in December for some side dressers, then
I painted a dresser in it to put up for sale
 (that has been sold already).
Here they are painted and sealed in a 
flat finish.  



She wanted to keep the fabric & hardware original.
Excellent choice.






She wanted minimal distressing.











I chose to paint the inside drawers and 
side cabinets next to the middle drawers.
You would see the original wood if 
I didn't and I knew that wouldn't look right.
I asked first and she said whatever I thought 
was best.  I'm glad i did.











Here's the before on the link taylor dresser.

























She loved them so much and was so excited!

Here they are in her home after we delivered them to her.


LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment