Monday, October 2, 2017

White Updated Rustic Dresser......


I was working on this piece last month that I 
got for free from a client.  I didn't like the previous hardware, so
I replaced it with new handles.
While I was working on it along with a custom client order
that was being painted the same color (multitasking!)
I received a message from a new follower.
She wanted a previous dresser I had just sold a few hours
before.  She asked if I would be painting anything
in that same style & color...I said yes and showed 
her this one I was working on.
Here is the before below.


Sanded it down.  Then primed it.


I showed her this picture of the handles I was putting on them.
I also showed her the before with the original handles.
She loved the look I was going for all she wanted was the hardware 
painted silver.  


Here it is painted in white using Benjamin Moore paint.





No distress I thought it looked better without it.
I liked the clean look on this particular dresser.







Here it is in her home, she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment