Saturday, March 18, 2017

Duck Egg Blue Duncan Phyfe Furniture.....


New client found us online looking for a duncan 
phyfe dresser to match her nightstand she had.
She wanted this set for her daughter's room.
She picked this duncan dresser we had in our inventory
pictured below.  After looking thru my blog at my photos
of all my past work she picked
the duck egg blue chalk painted antiqued look that I do.


She wanted all the scratches, dents, basically a smooth look
but, antiqued like in our previous work we've done.
So we stripped the dresser down.





I forgot to take a before pick of her duncan nightstand.
Here it is below after we stripped it and sealed in all the scratches,
dents, and missing veneer.








Here they are below after I did my painted work on them.







She wanted a slight distress only on edges
and a oil rubbed bronze on the hardware.




















She loved them!





No comments:

Post a Comment