Monday, March 2, 2015

Drexel Heritage Basque French Revamped!

Well I had painted it before like this
and put it up for sale.
Then I had painted some end tables in 
annie sloan's old ochre.
I really like the color, sooo
I painted the from drawers that color.
Left the white I had painted previously 
on the shell.
 Here was the way I painted it before.
I had did a unique wood finish on the drawers....


Here is how it turned out after I painted the drawers old ochre.











I did my flat finish on the chalk paint...
I don't like how thick the chalk paint is
out of the can.



The flat finish I did on the chalk paint worked
it's really smooth and flat!





Made by Drexel Heritage.


We had made a wood cover for the top 
middle drawer.


I did my aged finish on the handles...


I just love this look on ornate hardware...
I think I did excellent on aging them!


Looks beautiful both ways, but I like this way better :)


1 comment: